Thursday, July 25, 2013

07/25/2013

The Daily Chatter*
07/25/2013

Roger says no Chinese Food tomorrow. He may have just uninvited himself to all Friday Man Lunches.

"If you see me skipping, I have issues." Rick

Bill told someone to get on Matt today. Doesn't Matt have enough people trying to get on him?

Bill claims he can't go anywhere without Roxanne picking up something Wedding related. He said her latest was a book on wedding dogs.

Toni was upset that I didn't dot his i with a heart on his second post it note that I gave him today.

Tim and Rick are up to something no good.

I thought my crazy aunt called me today because I received a call from a blocked number. Instead it was some Asian woman who wanted to call me Sue and see how I was doing after my surgery. I wonder what kind of surgery I had?

I just know that Rick and Toni left early to go to Bahama Breeze Happy Hour without me.



*not to be construed as Gossip





No comments:

Post a Comment