Friday, July 12, 2013

07/12/2013

The Daily Chatter*
07/12/13

I think my marriage may be over, Ryan tried telling me that I was wrong last night in front of his kids. I'm going to find the correct answer over the weekend and put him to shame. I guess I shouldn't tell my dad yet that it's over, he's taking us to dinner tonight to celebrate our wedding.

I think Rick may have crapped his pants this morning after finding out an adhesive price. I think that's why he left.

Toni's hallucinating, he was talking about drinking seeds this morning.

I told Ryan last night that I had to hold my tongue because I was about to make a Roger like comment at the dinner table last night in front of his kids, excuse me I meant my step children.

I think Rick and Tim are conspiring against the West Wing because we don't have a physical fax machine.

Bill had to cut several inches off of Tim's desk today in order to fit the new desk in back. I wonder if Tim will notice?

Roger was listening to a very messed up hippie smoking pot this morning. This is what he had to say to the person with him. "The son started fucking his fathers wife and then they took off together....it's all very biblical."

I'm just waiting to hear the new rules that Roger has for Monday.

"I think it might be Toni's fault but I'm not sure." Bill

"Are you texting or sexting?" Roger to Bill

Roger thinks he got in a knife fight with a social worker and that's why he has a scar on his neck.

"Girls are nothing but trouble and they're expensive. I'm pretty sure the cheapest girls you can hang out with are hookers." Mr. U'nnells

"It hurts like a mofo when you kick it." Toni

Mary got it out of a certain somebody why a certain Stacy was fired and now she only has to sleep with the guy twice. Thanks for taking two for the team Mary.

I think I know where Toni's going to be tomorrow....







*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment