Tuesday, July 23, 2013

07/23/2013

The Daily Chatter*
07/23/2013

Roger thinks that Dennis Farina who just died has been reincarnated as the royal baby.

Roger actually told a clean joke today, what's his deal.

Roger wants to chaeuffer Mary and her drunk friends around town for a small fee.

Here's one of our Google Voicemail transcripts from today: "Hello, my name is horrified and hey."

I'm starting to think that our government just wants Roger to disappear.

Our new van is the shagging wagon according to Toni.

Roger thinks we have nice tweekers in this neighborhood.

"Not everything is about you." Mary to Bill

All Mary can think about is playing with Steve and Jenny's baby again.

"I like to take advantage of people like you." Roger to Mary

Rick wants to buy a Galaxy 500 and commit the ultimate road rage ,without license plates of course.

Roger told Toni that I'm no longer adventurous since I got married, all because I didn't want a Slurpee but neither did Roger.

Bill told Toni not to accept anything from Mary right now. 

I really hope that Bill does something funny on Roger's sweet shagariffic vehicle, like these people did.
http://www.aretedi.com/blog/5-funny-vehicle-wraps/



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment