Wednesday, July 3, 2013

07/03/2013

The Daily Chatter*
07/03/2013

Mary and her lush friends were sitting around the pool in Arizona trying to come up with cool new words and sexual positions (don't ask) and one of them stumbled upon Argo in the Urban Dictionary.
"Term used by Outlaw Bikers meaning "Oh go....." as in Oh go f*ck yourself. Also added to that would be "NUNYA" Argo Nunya means Oh go f*ck yourself, nunya bizness" 
So just in case Matt tells any of you this, you'll know what it means.

I was being nice last night and I told Ryan that I gave him the authority to order whatever he wanted for us at a restaurant. That's the last time I ever do that because we somehow got one of everything and he ordered the gayest drink on the menu for himself. 

Toni wanted Bill to go over to Roger's desk and just pee on it. 

Tim flaked out on us today but he claims he'll be here Friday. If he ditches us he can expect a swollen thumb like Matt's on Monday.

"I've had a wild day, I'm going to beat Tim up." Rick

Mary's a$$ hurts. I'm sure it's from too much sex. 

Roger thought that Toni's shorts that he was wearing today were left over from the Gay Pride Parade.

For those of you who can't keep up with what Social Media you should be on, I thought this was a great way to explain the differences. Whereas Bill can just disregard this because it involves people. 


Have a wonderful Fourth of July everyone!

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment