Monday, July 8, 2013

07/08/2013

The Daily Chatter*
07/08/2013

I decided that the lady sitting at the table next to us at dinner last night who was absolutely drenched in perfume had to have been offended by Ryan's comments even though I don't think she could have heard him.

I mentioned to Roger this morning that Ryan spent all weekend trying to perfect his puff pastry dough and Roger mentioned that Ryan's not even gay.

Bill found a card over the weekend that let him talk to me while Roger was away on his honeymoon back in 2007.

Watch out men MSN says "Cheating Wives on the Rise" and we all want in on the action.

"I thought that my registered sex offender status would qualify me as a registered sales person." Roger

"Forrest Whitaker is a punk, he raped my mom." Mr. U'nnells then he admitted he didn't but he wanted to join in on Roger and Toni's conversation.

Roger is from here on out going to be referred to as a "Design Consultant".

Tim asked "Did we win?" after seeing the Kent Fire Department guy in here today. I think Tim wanted one of their Calendars.

Mary thinks Toni's going to go postal on her.

I love unexplainable RFMS crap!

Roger thinks Mary would be Henry VIII if she was born in another century. 

Roger and Toni mentioned that their Spongebob tattoos didn't come off until yesterday that they applied on Wednesday. Have you two learned your lesson for wanting a real tattoo yet?

"I just love inviting men to look down my shirt." Mary

Mary tried demanding that Jenny should have her baby today.

If Bill had his way he would put Roger in a hair net and gloves with samples of carpet on a tray.

Toni was in one of my dreams over the weekend, he was helping me pick out doughnuts in New York.

I'm pretty sure Roger stole just about everything that I had today.

"I'm a desperate man." Tim



*not to be construed as Gossip






No comments:

Post a Comment