Wednesday, July 10, 2013

07/10/2013

The Daily Chatter*
07/10/2013

Roger is already getting use to the idea of having a woman in the back room but I'm sure two women back there at the same time is probably not allowed.

Roger is never to be allowed near our water again. First he tried helping by taking the whole top off the water jug then spilled part of a bottle out onto the carpet. Luckily Bill was there to make him feel stupid over that. Then the next bottle he took and stuck onto the holder as is without taking the plastic sanitary cover off and now you can see the sticker in the water jug. After all of that he suggested putting a goldfish in our jug.

Roger tried giving back my stuff today but it was too late, I've already replaced it all.

"I'm not sure if my intervention helps or makes it worse." Bill

Roger is trying to get all of his vile talk out of his system before the new girl comes in Monday.

Tim told Mary that she's full of sh*t. So much for sucking up to the boss.

Bill thinks my phone headset would make a good booger picker. Remind me not to touch anything of his.

I can't believe I turned down bubble tea today, I think I'm sick.

 Mary says her son is a coffee shop savant.

Mary doesn't want to know what Bill and Roxanne do in elevators. 


*not to be construed as Gossip





No comments:

Post a Comment