Friday, March 29, 2013

03/29/2013


The Daily Chatter*
03/29/2013

Bill was whiny and sensitive to light all day because he had an eye exam this morning. He even had the nerve to tell us that he was injured and sick. I hope Roxanne kicks his butt this weekend for his patheticness.

Roger thinks Bill looks like Stevie wonder.

Adam told us yesterday that Brad Robbins died and that Zach went to the funeral last week. Brad died in October of 2011; I think Adam may have been in a coma for a while.

Well Matt finally got back to Bill about the text that he sent “You stay away from my cake you a$$hole.”

“That’s Tim fault for playing with the girls.” Bill

Bill apparently didn’t want some dude’s dog to bite him last night so he had Roxanne mawashi tsuke the guy.

Roger wanted to know what the heck I was doing here this morning and I told him I worked here but I think he was stoned.

“Seeing Bill in the dark makes me giggle.” Mary

Easter Sunday is supposed to be gorgeous and 70 degrees.

“Don’t be such a baby.” Mary to Bill

“I’m going to go to Portland just to get away from you mean people.” Bill

“I didn’t have it in me to make him room with Matt.” Steve

Toni thinks the birds are now in Bill’s computer, poor kid he’s losing it.

According to Roger drugs and bullets go together.

Toni’s pretty much naked; he says he’s taking off a piece of clothing every hour. So far there’s nothing in his tip jar.

Ryan had to take a company harassment class yesterday. Instead of doing that can we just have a Michael Scott movie marathon in our break room? We can go over the rules of Toni stripping at the end of the movie because Vance will probably want to bring up that he would prefer Toni to shave his legs first.

Bill’s off to play Pick Up Sticks….He said we couldn’t come unless we had tickets.

It’s not fair; Bill’s staying in Ryan’s and my favorite Marriott Portland Hotel over the weekend.

Toni claims that Roger has sh*t coming out of his mouth. That’s really disgusting. 

"I would probably sleep with Tom Selleck." Toni

"Justin Timberlake is almost an Angel." Toni

"I don't think Nikki and I have ever fought over broccoli." Toni

Have a wonderful Easter everyone!


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment