Wednesday, March 13, 2013

03/13/2013

The Daily Chatter*
03/13/2013

I think Rick gave me either the black lung, tuberculosis or scarlet fever but if Roger were to diagnose it I would either have aids or cancer.

Speaking of Roger, he wasn't selected to be the Pope, thank goodness but I bet he'll bring back a pair of red shoes from his vacation anyways.

Mary has some explaining to do, I found her on Rick Steve's show today in Rome and she was speaking in Italian.

I think I watched a movie made for Bill, it was about an adorable dolphin named Roxanne and a little dog who liked to ride her.

I think my cats are even sick of me staying in bed and they do this everyday.

I had a dream the other night that Bill, Toni and I found the retarded side of Australia where everyone worked at the same manufacturing plant and they only sold one kind of handbag, it was awful, Toni was heartbroken.

It's starting to look like I collect used Kleenex boxes. If my nose falls off I'm counting on Rick to be willing to give me his.

If Roger does get red Prada shoes he needs to coordinate them to go with Mary's red Prada purse. 



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment