Friday, March 22, 2013

03/22/2013


The Daily Chatter*
03/22/13

Now Mary’s blaming me for Randy’s cold. I don’t remember sleeping with her husband but she’s the boss so if she said I did I’ll just have to agree.  

Mary has a big mouth just like Bill, she told Bill that I told her that he was turning into GB.

So much for our break from Roger he comes back next week.

Tim claims he killed three people trying to get back to the office just to make it in time for the Friday Gay Guy’s Lunch Date and on top of it he missed his lunch date.

Tim made Bill jealous by telling him that he gets to spend Monday with Roxanne.

Roger’s going to be excited to hear that there’s going to be an O.J. movie.

Bill took off early and said it had nothing to do with Roxanne but he took his camera with him. So who is he taking sex photos of this afternoon?

Toni says unicorns are impossible to catch.

Toni now wants to burn down this ladies house in California that he wanted to murder yesterday. Toni has some rage issues and he thinks it’s absolutely worth it.

You got to love Toni but he sure screams like a girl.

We had a rare visit from a rep that Bill and I have never met before and we’ve only been selling his crap since the beginning of time.

Toni said he put his medical kit in his purse right next to his tampons. I wonder what size his purse is, I've never seen it, it's probably a 1 gallon size. 



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment