Thursday, March 14, 2013

03/14/2013



The Daily Chatter*
3/14/2013

I’m quite concerned, I found Roxanne’s card on my desk this morning. Does this mean that they had sex on my desk while I was gone? They probably sent the pictures to Toni again just to torture him into thinking it was his desk.

Roger thinks Marty was the runner up for the Pope position.

Mary thinks bubble tea is better than sex. She also thinks she’s too old for sex, who’s she trying to kid…Is she trying to play it cool because she thinks that her kids are reading this?

According to Bill you start calling people punks after you turn 40 and he claim’s it’s also not a racial slur.

I’m beginning to think that Roxanne has only been in lesbian relationships before because she asked Bill where his face soap was. All women know that men don’t use face soap or even know what face soap is unless their gay.

Mary spoke with a woman named Burt today; that was a new one for me.

Mary wants all of us to feel sorry for her because she doesn’t get to eat tomorrow. That means she’s going to be grumpy.

Bill’s one lucky man, he had an extra mattress just lying around his house to put on top of his hide-a-bed otherwise I’m sure he wouldn’t have a girlfriend right now.

Carnival Cruises just can’t catch a break at least this time they had issues in port and could let everyone off. 

Who the crap does the new VW Touareg belong to that's parked out in our parking lot? I can't figure it out and it's bugging me.

Roger says that London is great but Chilly. I hope he brings back an awesome hat. 



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment