Tuesday, March 26, 2013

03/26/2013


The Daily Chatter*
03/26/2013

Roger’s alive and back from London.

Roger mentioned he saw the movie “Lincoln” on the plane and said that Lincoln would have died even if he hadn’t of been shot and Bill mentioned that he would have died on the Titanic.

Roger wants Toni to become a professional ballet dancer.

I was glad to hear Bill tell Smoxanne (Toni's secret name for somebody) not to text and drive but if she doesn’t take him seriously I’m threatening to pull all of her hair out if I ever hear about her doing that again. My threat is the same for anyone else who texts and drives too so consider yourselves warned.  

Toni thinks he can take out the crazy North Korean, Kim Jong Unm as long as he’s had his liter of Hennessey beforehand. 

According to The Onion Jessica Simpson read a book and is going on tour about it. 

Roger blew our minds today when he told us that Steve Martin was never a cast member on “SNL”.

According to Roger Kiwis don’t fly airplanes into the World Trade Center.

Roger sure got his name back into the Chatter today so much so that Tim's going to be jealous. 

I wonder how the guys are putting up with Matt’s out of town personalities. I can’t blame Mike and his guys for trying to stay at another hotel.

“I’m too old for that sh*t.” Rick about carpet laying

Bill thinks Toni tried horning in on my moment today. I told Bill I was just ignoring Toni because he’s like that. 


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment