Monday, March 25, 2013

03/25/2013


The Daily Chatter*
03/25/2013

Something weird was going on Saturday. Roxanne texted me a picture of Bill at a bar either flipping me or her off and then she mentioned that he had a brain freeze. I’m not sure how he could get a brain freeze from some place that doesn’t serve bubble tea. She tried telling me it was a Vietnamese bar but I didn’t believe her...but apparently I was mistaken for the first time in my life because Bill told me it was a Vietnamese bar. 

I finally took my own date advice and went to the Chihuly Gardens and Glass exhibit over the weekend and it was absolutely beautiful and well worth the admission price. 

Toni’s already having nightmares about Vance screaming at him. He shouldn't worry about Vance, it's his future mother in law he should worry about we all know how she can be.

Tim decided for Mary that if she ever got stuck or ran out of gas that she should take her shirt off and wave it over her head because he thought that should work very well for her.

Steve’s getting picky in his mature age about his hotel rooms, where as Matt’s just fine slumming it.

Bill doesn’t seem to like it that Roxanne has my contact information and can send me stuff about him. Where as I love it.

It’s a good thing Ryan doesn’t write the Chatter or post pictures because the 92 ounce Margarita that I almost consumed all by myself on Friday night and the chandelier incident may have made a headline.

Mary claims she has a bag of goodies. Why haven’t I seen this bag? Does she keep it in her Prada? Is there chocolate and bubble tea in her bag? I need to find this bag.

Toni was quite concerned; I slapped his blue balls today.

According to Howard, Jennifer Aniston is too old for Toni.

Where the heck is Roger and all of his vacation pictures? I guess he may still be man-tangled with Rupert Everett. I read that they went and saw a production that he is in.

I think Bill is secretly buying Gold through Dal Tile, I just saw an invoice for 6x36 Gold. He needs to include me in this sort of scheme or else I'll just blow his cover.

Bill wanted to know if anyone noticed Toni’s blue balls. I think he’s jealous that Toni can just leave them out in the open like he does and not get lawsuits. 


*not to be construed as Gossip







No comments:

Post a Comment