Monday, March 18, 2013

03/18/2013


The Daily Chatter*
03/18/13

Some guy bought Toni drinks last night. I understand completely with an outfit like that.


Bill had an exciting weekend, he finally bought a real bed and it's not a race car bed. 

I think Roxanne feels like she’s dating a midget because Bill had to use the “shorter one” for his payment on Friday night.

“I use to have one pillow and now I have seven.” Mr. U’nnells

Roger says he set his personal best record with 11 pukes in a 12 hour period without liquor. He also says to avoid the prosciutto while in London, he and Dot both got food poisoning.

Tim wants to know if he gets a cash finders fee for setting up Bill and Roxanne.

“Toni’s the dork” Bill

I think Ryan rushed through the Chatter on Friday because we didn't have any awkward discussions about what I was doing with Matt on Friday. 

Tim you can't feel bad about confusing Val and Serge anymore. Mary did it right to Serge's face today and then she told him she was coming off pain pills as her excuse.  

Our Founders Day Party is the 19th of April this year.

I think Toni wants to have a kid with Serge after seeing his adorable little girl.

Bill wanted me to follow up one of his emails with an apology for his incompetence.  

I told Ryan I lost my superhero powers with my cold and I am having a hard time getting my bat ears to work. 

Bill thinks Toni's slower than he realized. 

Toni wants Bill to draw him a diagram of something with stick figures. 

Rick wants to blame everything on Bill, sounds good to me. 
 
Be careful when taking off your socks Toni, Bill told me what happens.




*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment