Wednesday, March 27, 2013

03/27/2013



The Daily Chatter*
03/27/2013

Tim claims that Mary has me convinced that she works all the time but he’s not believing it. He's apparently been talking to Gary and thinks that she messes around all day long.

Roger claims I was the only one not p*ssing him off at 9:45 this morning.What did the rest of you do to him?

“That’s not what I wanted to b*tch about.” Tim

“I’ll just ignore you again.” Roger to me

Bill wants to hire a clown who walks around drunk and tells dirty jokes at our BBQ. We already have Matt what more do we need?

Roger thinks I’m a trouble maker but that position has already been filled by Mr. U’nnells.

Bill sent Matt a text that was meant for Roxanne the other night luckily for him it was only about that he may or may not have ate her carrot cake and Matt hasn’t said a word to Bill about it. Personally I would have been upset and wanted the freaking cake.

Toni is insistent to know what a J stands for at the end of a sentence.

Toni said “Yummers” today, what about that isn’t gay?

Roger was apparently offending people again today. That's probably why Vance and Tim went home early.

Roger claims he’s a happily married man this week and didn’t even notice the hot bartender at The Pony Keg like Toni did, I'm sure the "hot bartender" has an Adam's apple. 

If you want to live life to the fullest Bill suggests taking Roger’s advice. Bill says that straightened him out. No, I’m pretty sure Roxanne made him become straight.

I think Toni moved his balls so that I would stop slapping them.

Toni thinks we have birds in our walls…Steve at one time thought that too but he was just going crazy so  he had to go back to installing. I hope Toni knows how to install flooring. 


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment