Tuesday, March 5, 2013

03/05/2013

The Daily Chatter*
 
03/05/2013

Roger seems very disturbed that anyone can read the Chatter now. He apparently doesn’t want the world knowing what he thinks.

Toni was out gallivanting around this morning with another man, turns out it was Tim.

I really like Rick; he was jumping to conclusions about Toni first thing this morning.

Bill couldn’t believe I was using the words “it may not be appropriate for the Chatter.”

This has to be Mary’s proudest moment of being a mother of an actor.
http://www.thedoctorstv.com/videolib/init/8732

Bill compared Mary’s son’s acting jobs to Joey with Friends when he needed money and did subway posters about VD.


Roger wanted to pick my “limited brain” this morning. Just because I don’t have a Google Brain TM like he does, doesn’t mean that I didn’t have the answer he needed.

“That little tramp sold me….” Toni about his Girl Scout thin mints purchase. How did a little girl convince him to buy thin mints when he doesn’t even like chocolate? Obviously I need to talk to this little girl about all of the dirt that she has on him.

Tim’s feeling overwhelmed today. That’s what happens when you go out with little boys like Toni all morning long.

Rick feels like he’s slave labor and he claims it’s a sweatshop in back. Bill says the room is extra insulated to make the employees feel like it’s a sweatshop and for them to be more productive in order for them to escape the terrible wrath of Mary.

 I’m not sure what was going on in our sweatshop today but I did hear Tim yell “Down boy down”. It was probably Vance, you know how he gets. 

Toni just likes to blurt out “Thank-you April” randomly during the day. I think he’s catching Nikki’s turrets.

“I wish you were smarter.” Bill to Toni

MSN had two headlines pretty close to each other today “Student dies after backflip” and “How to exercise when it hurts”. Apparently MSN doesn’t care that you just died doing a backflip they want you to exercise anyways.

Hmmm... Roxy is borrowing Bill’s car and Bill’s left with a rental car that we all know that he hates. What’s going on???

Toni said he got really scared today but then again he did think that I said his name while I was in the bathroom.

Toni wanted to know how to get back at Bill for having sex on his desk. I tried Googling “How to get revenge on someone who had sex on your desk” but the results pretty much told me to go and Vote.

Roger was acting prudish this morning for the first time ever in his entire life.

Is Bill going to become a pervert in his old age? I guess he’s not really going to get old considering he’s only a few years older than I am. Anyways he informed me that men run faster because they have ball bearings and a stick shift.

I think Toni starred at my noisy long skirt every time I passed him today. 


*Not to be Construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment