Thursday, April 30, 2015

04/30/2015

The Daily Chatter*
04/30/2015

Cody doesn't think he has aids, at least that's what he told me this morning. It sounds like he's been hanging out with Roger.

Roger admitted to me today that he doesn't pay attention when I talk to him.

The world is back to normal, Elton John's missing heart shaped glasses were found by the Memphis police.
I spilled the beans to Cody today that the only reason we put up with him is because his dad pays us every month. I hope Chris keeps sending the check.

I've never seen "Grey's Anatomy" but I can't believe they killed off Doctor McDreamy. I bet they kicked him off the show because Dot roughed him up and played him a little too hard. Those are some really impressive hickeys and love scars, maybe a little too much headboard but otherwise job well done Dot.


I read this about the Apple Watch. "Darker-colored artwork and even changes in darker colored skin types can fool the light sensors on the back of the watch." This is just like a real life "Better Off Ted" episode where the employees of color couldn't activate the sensors in the building and had to tote around white people.  

This will really freak Roger out and yes Roger the monkey is smiling at you and it wants to rip your heart out and eat it. Florida has a Rhesus variety of Monkey that were apparently let go or escaped after the filming of "Tarzan" the movie in 1939 but they are mostly around an area that we won't be going to but I'll try to find one for the office as our mascot since Mary doesn't bring Riley in often enough.

 Tim should be excited, I left a paper present for him on his desk.

When Bill says the word "she" it is always supposed to refer to Roxanne. This is some crazy new rule of his.
 


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment