Thursday, April 9, 2015

04/09/2015

The Daily Chatter*
04/09/2015

"Crystal is going to be the death of me." Typhinee  

I think the Fed Ex lady called the cops on Cody this morning, one look at him and they knew he was bad news, she probably knows his dad. He claims that she was a new girl and dialed 9 for an outside line and 1 but then didn't think she pressed 1 so she pressed it again and the cops showed up. 

I thought this was pretty amazing, a bob cat in Florida went and found a shark for dinner. If only they would take care of all of the sharks, I would be grateful to them.

I taught Typhinee a thing or two about tape today in a weird conversation.

Bill brought Roxanne back to the office with him today. I wonder if he was instructed to do so or he might end up with another broken something....




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment