Monday, April 6, 2015

04/06/2015

The Daily Chatter*
04/06/2015

I told Bill the BBQ was coming up because it's next Friday. He said not to be concerned with the BBQ but with his wedding. Has anyone told him yet that this wedding is all about Roxanne and it has very little to do with him?

Tim told us he quit today because Bill made a RFMS update.

"F*ck me raw." Tim to Bill (I really shouldn't have been around for that)

Bill had to recite the Pledge of Allegiance for his in-laws yesterday. I think that's the last time they'll want to have him over.


I didn't see Stacy yesterday so it's a good thing he came in for his wedding invitation today.

"I have some integrity." Stacy    No, I'm pretty sure he doesn't.

Stacy also claims to have left his previous company for the new company he's working for.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment