Tuesday, April 28, 2015

04/28/2015

The Daily Chatter*
04/28/2015

Sounds like Tim had an exciting night and broke his nose on a cabinet. I hope nobody blames me for what happened to his face. All I can say is if he would have gone to the doctor none of this would have probably happened.

"My obligations with you are over for the day." Roger to me, referring to him saying hi to me once

 Bill's pretty sure I bought Toni a huge box of Magnums so that he'll stay out of trouble while I'm gone.

What happened to our 80 degree weather that we had yesterday? I guess I'll have to wait till Saturday when we arrive in Orlando to feel the sun again.

Bill said he wants to go out and be a superhero on May 1st if riots break out in Seattle. He really just wants to wear his pajamas outside.

I think Bill's parents deprived him of satsuma oranges his whole life. He didn't know they existed until last week.

Bill says you can't let Roxanne loose around deviled eggs....good to know.

Mary's off to her sisters weekend (aka Spring Break Cougar Style) in Arizona tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure this person on the ground in Baltimore is Roger. He knows that Seniors get a discount at Ross on Tuesdays but it looks like he may have been their for his five finger discount.

 
*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment