Thursday, April 23, 2015

04/23/2015

The Daily Chatter*
04/23/2015

I was thinking I would get one of these for Bill and Roxanne as their wedding gift but I would of course put Bill's face put on it.

"Are you contemplating your navel?" Tim to Bill

Tim is blaming me for his missing folder that I had absolutely nothing to do with. He is very protective of his folders, he went a little overboard calling that detective in this afternoon.

I had to call Ryan a yenta today after seeing "The Goldberg's" last night. He went off and told the story about Ferguson at work.

Bill said that Toni gets the Wedding Countdown ceiling hanging thingy after Bill's done with it. 

It's a good thing the bathroom door lock got fixed or Val would have been halfway in the bathroom by the time he realized that I was in their today.

I read an article about a former long island banana importer who admitted to running a cocaine distribution scheme and who had a three way sex party but one of the women died of an overdose so now he's in big trouble. Then on top of it he embezzled $800,000 from his companies retirement account to pay for his legal fees. This reminds me of something and this time it's not Roger.

*not to be construed as Gossip





No comments:

Post a Comment