Friday, April 10, 2015

04/10/2015

The Daily Chatter*
04/10/2015

Bill's upset with me because I have awesome ideas.

Apparently I'm a Debbie Downer because I told Bill and Toni that I didn't think Paul Walker was going to be in the next "Fast & Furious" movie, all because he's been staying at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Hollywood for the last year and a half.


Mary was screaming and yelling at Tim in her car when she called in today. What on earth did he do?

My countdown to vacation is on, three weeks to go and the BBQ is in one week:)

Roxanne saved the day. She swam to the bottom of the company pool and fixed the drain filter so that the guests could use the pool again.

"F*ck me to tears, talking to that woman is like poking me in the eye with a stick." Tim about his conversation with Crystal

Toni had a weird thing happen to him today. He went to a business to drop off some keys, he knew nobody was there so he was instructed to leave the keys in a certain place. While he's trying to do this some homeless looking man who just got up and out of his van comes over and asks him (Toni) what he's doing. Toni says something about leaving some keys for someone and the guy says you can leave them with me. Toni proceeds to tell the guy that there's no way he's not leaving them with him and then he gets a call and the guy on the other line tells him he needs to leave the keys with the guy living in his van.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment