Monday, April 27, 2015

04/27/2015

The Daily Chatter*
04/27/2015

We discovered Friday night that the Organic Zoopa is not new and improved but depressing. It appears that they ripped the carpet out of the dining room and let some child paint the floor. The salad bar was hard to reach and if I was Roger I would point out the kind of people that were eating there.

Tim wants Bill to do something very gay to him.

Watch out Roxanne, I think Bill is going to get Sh*t faced tonight. He brought home a bag a limes and there are only 18 days left until you guys get married. I predict he'll start with a mojito then work his way to a Gimlet because that sounds like something that Chandler Bing would do before running away before his wedding.


I think Roger is going to miss me next week, I can already sense it in his voice. He was starting to tear up talking to me.

Toni is so hung over today from his bachelor party weekend.  I'm not sure why he came to work since he pretty much covered his head with a blanket all day long.

Tim seems to be marking his calendar for when I'm gone. Is he going to throw a party without me? Is he going to bring in his hot dog stand?

Matt wants to go on another cruise. I'm pretty sure all of the cruise lines have restraining orders against him. He's going to have to find a new alias because I'm sure they know most of his

A week from today Ryan and I will be at Crystal River looking and hoping to find a manatee to swim with. They love the river during the winter time but most of them have moved on to the Gulf of Mexico so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.


Apparently Hobie from "Baywatch" spent a night in jail for stabbing one of his neighbors. The Hoff should have raised him better.

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment