Thursday, April 2, 2015

04/02/2015

The Daily Chatter*
04/02/2015

Rick's email was hacked or else he was trying to tell me that I'm fat.

Bill likes 9 year old boys...creepy.

Dot for some reason bought Roger tickets to see Larry David last night. I guess she was probably sick and tired of him throwing temper tantrums out in public and gave in just to get him to shut up. I'm sure he probably started the same routine over today but today he wants to see some Showgirls.

"Even though my joke (April Fool's) didn't work she thinks she has to get even." Bill about Roxanne What's up with you women?

"He's dead to me." Howard about Tim because he didn't show up for the PK Meeting this morning. Toni should be on that same crap list too.

Tim brought up somebodies name that he wasn't supposed to mention and Bill went on a ten minute long rant about Roger's BFF. Poor Toni's confused because he's never met the guy. All I'm hoping for is to not run into him at The Lobershop this weekend, like I think I did last Easter Sunday.  If I see him, I'll make sure to invite him to the wedding. I would give him my invitation but I wasn't officially invited so I don't have one.   


"Why would you say that any pictures of Roxanne and me are gross?" Bill to Mary

Toni thought Cody was crazy for eating the skin on a mango. That's not why Cody's crazy. 

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment