Wednesday, April 29, 2015

04/29/2015

The Daily Chatter*
04/29/2015

Cody seems to always come back with a story when he visits the Fed Ex store. Today the lady thought the box he was shipping said Natural Cremations instead of Natural Creations an Armstrong product. I guess when she saw that she jumped back from the box and wanted to know what was inside.

"I'll never forget when I got down on one knee and asked her if she would spend the next eight to nine years with me." Bill

The best news of the day is that Donna is going to drag Tim to the doctor.

Roger was practicing being nice to people.

I bet there were some people who lost money on Danny Bonaduce not dying first from "The Patridge Family".

This is going to freak Roger out but I noticed that Florida has a bunch of different animals that we don't have. They have a bunch of different squirrels that we don't have.
Flying Squirrels 
(This will give Roger nightmares)

Black Squirrels

Fox Squirrels

White Squirrel


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment