Wednesday, April 22, 2015

04/22/2015

The Daily Chatter*
04/22/2015


"Come back to my lair." Tim to some woman

Roger asked Tim if he was referring to eating man balls or actual edible nuts.

If Bruce Jenner is going to be a woman he needs to find some better clothing options. (The picture from behind was worse).
"Everything was fine until you messed up my pub mix." Bill to Mary

According to MSN you are not supposed to mention "jungle fever, snowbunny, once you go black... and how do your parents feel?" to an interracial couple. They obviously don't know how tactful Roger says all of these lines because he makes friends everywhere he goes. Just ask the Fed Ex Store guy.

Tim went home because he wasn't feeling well. What kind of nuts was he eating?

"I can still pile Nikki crap on him." Mary about Toni

I keep forgetting to ask Toni if he hid the ring from Nikki in his fanny pack? Ryan reminded me that Toni has one of those because we saw it on Halloween a few years ago.

"I can only assume that you pissed him off." Bill to Mary



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment