Tuesday, April 7, 2015

04/07/2015

The Daily Chatter*
04/07/2015

After watching the Goldbergs I've been inspired to make custom puffy paint sweatshirts with bedazzling jewels on them. Maybe I'll make one for Roger first.

Stupid Comcast our phone wouldn't stop ringing today and we also couldn't pick up the call.

A weird size hole was cut in the wire mesh top of our dumpster. Bill claims that they didn't leave a note or anything.

Cody thinks Damon is our new carpet sales person.

"I was just suedo molested (at T&A of all places)." Toni

 "Were you asking for it?" Bill to Toni about being molested  He probably wore his shorty shorts in there, the sun came out briefly today.

"I need her." Tim about Mary

Toni and Tim were exchanging some interesting bottles in the parking lot. I would expect this behavior out of Roger and Tim but not Toni.

I know Michael misses us (ok so he misses Mary) and that's why he came in yesterday.


*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment