Friday, April 24, 2015

04/24/2015

The Daily Chatter*
04/24/2015

One week to go till Ryan and I leave for Florida!

It's been seventeen years since I've been to Disney World, things (like my waistline) have changed a little since then.
 
Mary's a cheater she's leaving next week for Arizona before me. 

"I wish husbands would fall off the face of the earth." Roger  Apparently his girlfriends husband must have come home early...

Steve seemed very worried today that Bill would end up in jail but he said if he does he'll have a trench ready for him to dig.

Tim's losing it and for some reason he thinks I'm losing it because I don't remember helping him with a certain computer problem which I think Toni or Typhinee must have helped him with. I do remember the last computer issue I helped him with and it is not his current issue.

"Life is depressing if you divide it up like Roger does." Bill

"Why would you say that about Mary when she's clearly 39." Bill to Toni

"How do you sleep at night when you steal from people? Mary"  "Usually on my side." Bill"

Toni's driving to Roslyn tonight which is also known as Cicely, Alaska on "Northern Exposure". Don't run over the moose!



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment