Thursday, January 29, 2015

01/29/2015

The Daily Chatter*
01/29/2015


 Roger's smitten for some 80 year old and he says that she reminds him of Shuryl which is one of the greatest loves of his life (sorry Dot).

I called Roger this morning and he thought I was Bill. Apparently I need to allow my voice to wake up a little more before I call him.

"As long as they don't read his blog, he's great." Bill about Roger

Bill has something on his desk that looks like an old petrified marshmallow.

Roxanne will be happy to know that Bill talked about her the whole way to Auburn today.

Apparently Tim liked using Roxanne's pink tape measure yesterday...

"Don't make excuses...I won." Bill to Mary

It looks like we can start blaming everything on Michael. He wants to leave us again.

Mary gave Typhinee permission to go out and key a rep's car today. If Toni were here he would have done it to this reps car too. I'm pretty sure that was the rep that never called him after they had sex.

Mary would like me to get her a life size solid gold statue of herself stating that she is salesman of the month for January 2015.

"Nobody wants to be around me on my birthday because I insist on everyone spanking me." Mr. U'nnells

Tim and Toni were unimpressed with female nudity. Is that why they went to the slut hut today?


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment