Friday, January 16, 2015

01/16/2015

The Daily Chatter*
01/16/2015

Howard saw Mary's mug and decided that Mary is Michael Scott from "The Office" and that Bill is Andy. If Bill is Andy who is Roxanne, Angela or Erin?

"There's nothing that I like more, than making you jealous." Ross

Ross told me that he's happy that Ryan got pissed about his name.

Ross also told me that I'm fickle. If he keeps this crap up I'm going to have to call him something else for a month.

Jenny please make sure Steve loses the beard soon.

Crystal told me that her two year old likes to yell at her all the time now. He probably sounds just like his dad at home.

"You just missed Crystal but you can still smell her." me to Mary  Her scent permeated our office for over an hour.

Toni started repeating stories this afternoon that he told me this morning....he may possibly have Dwight's concussion. 

 Toni lost an online trivia game because he's a fag (not my words).


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment