Tuesday, January 27, 2015

01/27/2015

The Daily Chatter*
01/27/2015

The moron visiting our home turned on the fireplace yesterday on our beautiful summer like day and it was probably running all day long because I turned it off when I came home and on top of it we had windows open to cool the place down. Unfortunately I had Typhinee's not so nice words going through my head all night. I told Ryan after they leave I get to unleash everything and it will probably be thirty minutes that will need to be sensored.

"He's a cocky motherf*cker." Toni    I think Typhinee is to blame for Toni's mouth too.

I had a dream about Marty last night. He was demanding a new policy for installers to be tipped for every job they did.

"Alligators are at my a$$, snapping." Tim

Toni emailed me today about cowpokes when apparently the word was supposed to be copies.

"I'll show you mine and you'll feel a lot better about yours." Bill to a client

Toni told me that I was cold as ice today.

"It must be my pointy high cheek bones." Mary as she was flirting with some guy on the phone

"I've been thinking about you all day."  "The little bit that I saw I just loved..." Mary

I think Mary has her own kinky "party" line of some sort,  I had to listen to these sort of phrases all afternoon "A little naughty is nice." "You can put me in a certain closet in your home." "I'm not a patient person."


*not to be construed as Gossip





No comments:

Post a Comment