Wednesday, January 28, 2015

01/28/2015

The Daily Chatter*
01/28/2015

Roger's going to get in trouble for this but oh well. Ryan and I left a certain store last night and we made some very rude/crude comments to each other (not about each but about other people of course) and Ryan mentioned that Roger was our inspiration and that we aspire to have his abilities. It all started when a very large disabled woman who probably wasn't really disabled had her fake wheelchair and her cart blocking the whole aisle and wouldn't move an inch and made a comment to me that basically she wasn't moving. When we left the store we noticed she was still taking up the same freaking aisle. 

Bill's going to ask Randy to do his wedding with a Chinese accent.

"I'm so glad you're here, I was about to spend money." Bill to Mary

Ryan accused me the other day of saying the name Jeremy's as Germy and he wondered if I was doing it on purpose. I had an epiphany today as to that's probably why things didn't work out back in the day with a guy named Jeremy.

Roger came to work today just so that he wouldn't get fined. Does Typhinee fine him?

Roger was talking to Toni about grabbing things he shouldn't grab. Tim told me that I didn't want to know and that it was worse than I could ever imagine. (That one should also get Roger in trouble tonight).

How did we miss National Chocolate Cake Day yesterday?



"I have the same problem, it gets bigger every time." Mr. U'nnells




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment