Thursday, January 22, 2015

01/22/2015

The Daily Chatter*
01/22/2015

Tim addressed Roger this morning with the new standard company greeting "Hey Dick Head."

Roger refused to take the crazy woman for the weekend so I'm out of luck. Any other takers? Matt, Steve always says that you're good with crazy people....I'll buy you a years supply of PBST.


Everyone except Roger avoided the office today because they knew in the back of their minds that we had a PK Meeting. Luckily the rep left the box of pastries that he bought for us.

My email now only recognizes Toni as Jessica, it still has his Ewok picture though.

Mary's almost eye surgeon from way back in the day went out of business the day before her pre-op exam showed up in the news in Canada. 
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/01/21/christopher-phillips-ottawa_n_6519704.html

 "Adam and I started to French. It's getting really frustrating." Toni

Toni thinks people who speak Icelandic are possessed by Satan.

Toni and I are going to have to start a blog called Darcy is a F*%^&*# Moron. This woman should not be a project manager.

"I think I'm getting too old for this sh*t" Typhinee



*not to be construed as Gossip





No comments:

Post a Comment