Wednesday, January 14, 2015

01/14/2015

The Daily Chatter*
01/14/2015

Toni is one of the most disappointing and inconsiderate people that I know (besides Ross and Michael). He broke his Friends mug that I gave him and I'm pretty sure that is an unforgivable sin.


"Roger cut me." Toni (He really meant to say Ross)

Now Toni's telling people that I cut him. Good maybe they'll be afraid of me.

"Because I'm going to marry Roxanne, I have to go everywhere that she goes now." A very depressed sounding Mr. U'nnells   I personally think he's more freaked out than Chandler Bing.

Ross claims I screwed up his name yesterday in The Chatter, I'm very sorry for that.

The guys are now trying to plan Bill's bachelor party.

Typhinee told me that Tim wanted to invite me to be a naked zombie at Bill's paint ball bachelor party. I'm busy that day.

Ross said that Tim and Toni are the odd couple. Toni is Felix and Tim is Oscar.

We got a fax for a Kim today, maybe Tim would like to change his name too.

It appears that icork has moved out and Toni is missing out on his nooners.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment