Friday, January 23, 2015

01/23/2015

The Daily Chatter*
01/23/2015

Roxanne apparently thinks that her dad will wear any of Bill's perverse sayings on a t-shirt.

"I don't know why I care, he's called me dickhead two days in a row." Roger about inviting Tim to lunch

"Who are we making fun of today?" Bill

"You're not getting ready for lunch, you're plugging stuff in." Roger to Tim

Please don't ask Tim what he's going to do for seven hours in the dark while he waits to go duck hunting. Roger (of all people) was very sorry that he asked. 

"I don't know what Toni did because my daughter is perfect." Mary

"Bill's tired of finding out how many thirteen year old boys slept with his mom." Mr. U'nnells  Now I'm curious...

Typhinee said Tim put stuff on the big boy shelf today. 

Apparently we're working Steve too hard, he wanted to die last night. I'm sure Mr. U'nnells is thinking that we're not working Steve hard enough because he shouldn't of even had time to think about dying.


"I can't lose my Joe." Mary

Mary didn't know who the boy band on Typhinee's last birthday napkins was. 

"Seriously you need to give up smoking crack at work." Typhinee to Roger

Speaking of smoking crack at work here comes Crystal. 

Toni doesn't want anyone falling off a building and dying on his car.

Typhinee claims that she didn't hear Crystal come in today but she tasted her perfume. 

"Little chauchkies everywhere." Mary  "Sounds like a racial term." Toni    I'm beginning to wonder if Toni got Roger's Google Brain by accident.

Mary wanted to put dirty limericks on our office wall but she has decided not to.

Toni came up with some limericks for his work order for Matt "Don't be bitter, fix the shitter."

"I can get mine out of the kid section so I'm fine." Toni about his Tux for Bill's wedding

"Matt's drinking might actually help me." Toni

 I almost had Roger convinced last week that I was a tomboy but then he told me that I was a dike. 


*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment