Friday, January 9, 2015

01/09/2015

The Daily Chatter*
01/09/2015

Roger told me today that he adapts to the environment. I would really like to test him on that comment.

Toni was very disturbed by the whale video from the Chatter yesterday. Roger on the other hand was just very disturbed that I didn't send the Chatter yesterday.

Roger says that I f*cked up Toni's name. He told Bill that he wanted me to F*$% his name up too. Roger will now be referred to as Ross, since that is his favorite "Friends" character.

Michael needs to be fired, he's purposefully not contributing to "The Chatter" and keeping things from me and I don't tolerate that sort of BS.

I guilted the guys into inviting Cody to lunch today and Cody thanked me for it. Now Cody is my new favorite person at work and Ross and Michael are my least favorite.

Bill seems to behind the times on some techy stuff. (I would venture to say it's probably Roxanne's fault).

"I'm just going to take crap from everybody." Mary after Toni scolded her for coming in so late today.

Dr. Drake Ramoray was a guest on "Late Night with Seth Meyers" this week.
Speaking of Joey, it was confirmed this week that he split up with his girlfriend of eight years.


I chewed Tim out for a missing receipt from Colorado that I didn't have but when I looked up the company name online I had to swear at Bill. It ended up being the scanner for his ipad, needless to say Tim was relieved.

I found a museum that Toni will not go to because he hates the word. East Lansing, Michigan has a Moist Towelette Museum.

I think Toni tried to poison me so I made him drink the same concoction that he made for me.


*not to be construed as Gossip






No comments:

Post a Comment