Thursday, May 30, 2013

05/30/2013

The Daily Chatter*
05/30/2013

Bill told me that he picked up his prescription for his glasses last night.

The screen in my car last night said the name of a song was Waiting for Toni instead of Waiting for Tonight. I think there's something going on between our Toni and JLO. 

Our UPS lady was awfully chatty again today. 

"Tim's scheming, he wants it in cash and not direct deposit." Bill

Rumor has it that Roger and Bill are trying to find an old folks home that they can move into later on together. I think they're done with women.

Mary needs a drink. What about the rest of us? Who does she think she is?
 
That's the last time I call Roger back, all I got today was a never mind and previous to that conversation he guessed my wrong age by being way too high. 

"Four inches doesn't matter." Mary     That's definitely not a Michael Scott that's what she said. 

Apparently I'm supposed to be nice to Tim because he doesn't do this technology thing well. 

I think Bill told me in a round about way, happy birthday, shut up and get back to work because your not taking vacation or getting married until everyone's work is done. This is why Mary always seems to get the best boss of the year award.

 



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment