Wednesday, May 15, 2013

05/15/2013

The Daily Chatter*
05/15/2013

"I'm a man of simple needs." Roger   

"Roger must have gotten laid last night." Tim

Ryan's son, his third oldest got engaged last night. 

Don't ask Tim about the Cloud because he has no idea what it is. He didn't even know that we have a company calendar on icloud. 

Roxanne seems to have a beef over Toni and Bill going to the movies together. What part about being Bill's son does she not understand?

Roger wants a Men's Only Club in the back room. Whereas Rick wants strippers. 

Vance told everyone that I was the greatest today but then Roger had to ruin it and tell everyone that I hold grudges.

Roger wants to milk his surgery that he has coming up but he doesn't want any F*cking Flowers.  He wants chocolates, money, drugs and lots of sympathy.
 
Roger told me to get out of the men's room today.

Roger also told me that I was a buzz kill. It was his fault he asked what was going on. 

Bill's now making me diet. I think he thought I was joking when he said do you want the twelve inch sub and I said yes. 

The Ohio psychopath that kidnapped the three girls for a decade is pleading Not Guilty. I wonder how that will go for him?

The security in the  West Wing of our office sucks, Roger made it all the way to the ladies room and was sitting at the Vice President's desk and there wasn't anyone there to stop him. I just can't work under these conditions.

Rick thinks we all were in the bathroom together watching someone shower. 

Toni see's faces in everything apparently. 

I'm starting to think Toni is everyone's son. Roger called him son today too. 

Rick sent me this picture today and it looks just like my devil cat. I sent it to Ryan and he said he would never eat cereal again, if you couldn't tell he's afraid of that cat.  


According to Matt his bandana isn't pink,it's salmon.

"How the hell did you know that?"  Roger to Bill   I think Roger was convinced that Bill was digging around in his Google brain again. 




*not to be construed as Gossip





No comments:

Post a Comment