Monday, May 20, 2013

05/20/2013

The Daily Chatter*
05/20/2013

I had a dream last night that Rick decided to dye his hair black and get a perm. I think he was going for the 80's Ross look.

I'm beginning to think that Toni pocketed our lotto money because otherwise we would have won. 

Bill told us today that when he was in Portland he put his hotel keycard in the same pocket as his phone and Roxanne yelled at him and told him that would erase the information on his key card and he didn't believe her (even though she works at a hotel) and oddly enough he couldn't get into his room later that day.

"They don't make cups in Thailand like they use to." Bill

Tim said he was easy today. Just another sign that Donna kicked him out.

"Yahoo back on top after purchasing millions of 13 year old girls blogs." The Onion about the Tumblr purchase. 

 I'm just so glad that I'm not on the dating market. Bill sent me this terrible drunk dialing call that some girl made and it's seriously unbelievable.

I think Toni needs a set of these for his car. These would look killer on his purple people eater. 


Tim's awesome, he knows how to rip up bills so that I don't have to enter or pay them.

Bill demonstrated yesterday as to why men aren't normally invited to baby showers. They don't know how to cordially participate in the shower games.

"He better not blame it on me, I was down there but I was drunk the whole time." Mary about Bill and our new software system. 




*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment