Thursday, May 16, 2013

05/16/2013


The Daily Chatter*
05/16/2013

"It's different, you’re not trying to date Tim." Bill to Toni

Toni had to dump Nikki this morning because she didn’t remember that Harrison Ford was in the original “Star Wars”.

“Roxanne has a horrible memory.” Bill    Don’t worry Roxanne it was "Star Wars" related and at least Bill hasn't dumped you yet over it.  


Tim brought his lunch again today and he told me he drank last night. Now I'm positive that he's living in a van down by the river. 

"Flying would be cool but I think I would get cold really easy." Toni

Mary thinks she has the best husband ever. 

Tim wants us to send him to Argentina for his birthday to go duck hunting.  

Roger told me that I better not be taking Ryan's crack pipe away from him before were married. Roger was concerned that's what I had done to him and that's why he went to the hospital with chest pains yesterday.

"I was really excited for a moment but now I'm back to normal." Roger

The Series Finale of "The Office" is on tonight. 

I told Toni there was a hot woman on the phone the other day and Rick wanted to know why his wife was calling Toni. 

Tim claims he's a technological idiot. He had Roger fooled because Roger thought he was a genius. 

Rick and Vance are quite the men today.  Tim on the other hand not so much, he needs to step up his game. 

Bill thinks we need to find something for Tim to do because Bill's concerned that he just wants to screw everyone over. 

Ryan should feel better knowing that the rest of the guys around here are afraid of my pointy boots too.

Miley Cyrus had a makeup mishap somewhere and I'm thinking she thought she was auditioning to be the new Joker. 

Talk about taking "Golden Girls" memorabilia to a whole nude level. This painting sold for almost $2 million last night.



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment