Thursday, May 2, 2013

05/02/2013


The Daily Chatter*
05/02/2013

Vance was worried about the blueberry lemon coffee cake this morning so he opened it and ate it. 

Tim told me not to get married. What did Ryan do to him at the BBQ?

Roger thinks Ryan’s going to take my last name, so please don’t tell him otherwise.

“You may not see me for two weeks.” Tim   I should probably call his wife right now and tell her he’s been scheming again, she’ll know what to do.

Bill may not fit the homeless cart pusher profile but now he’s just one of those perves pushing drunk women around hallways. 
.

Rick’s seems to be argumentative with the West Wing of the office even though he say’s he’s not.

Leave it to the one time in my life that I almost ran a red light through one of those dumb freeway meter things (because it was an odd hour) and Ryan had to be right behind me in his car. I did feel better when he said that he and the car next to him almost didn’t see it either.

The first thing Roger wanted to know this morning was how long I had held out on him about my wedding plans.  I should have told him that he knew before Ryan knew.

Mary called Tim a freak after he called her on the phone today.

Bill now thinks he can park anywhere he wants which is not allowed in Toni’s parking rule book.

It sounds like Dot wants to leave Roger. She posted on her Facebook page that she wanted to get on the cruise ship that was outside her office building and not a word about wanting to bring Roger along. 

“Ive seen people swallow those things, it’s not that big of a deal.” Bill to Toni

“You're writing the Chatter you have a big dumb grin on your face.” Bill

“I’m probably still drunk.” Mary

Apparently Roxanne is better than having a dog but way more expensive according to Bill. 


*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment