Thursday, May 23, 2013

05/23/2013

The Daily Chatter*
05/23/2013

Rick yelled at me this morning when I came into work early and woke him up. He hadn't even taken his shower yet. 

Toni's wigging out that everyone's leaving him by himself tomorrow. 

FYI, Tim loves it when employees and subs call him for money. He's definitely the one to hit up:)

Now Tim is informing our reps as to which products the guys in the man cave have decided to sell of theirs.

Rick is afraid that next week the sales people will be begging to have Kashmoo back. 

Roger mentioned that only women with large racks are worth hugging. He turned his nose up at Mary's hug today, trust me Mary got even with him.

"Maybe these aren't the right boys for you."  Roger to Mary   "I want them to be." Mary   Doesn't she already have enough men in her life?

"I had to honk because I'm a b*tch." Mary

Rick's a jerk, he texted me a picture of a nasty spider that his wife caught that I told him I couldn't look at.

We decided today that Mary's more of a hard a$$ than Bill. 

Tim just did something in our bathroom that he claims was better than sex. I wonder how his wife feels about this?




*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment