Monday, May 6, 2013

05/06/2013


The Daily Chatter*
05/06/2013

I’m pretty sure that having an 80 degree weekday in May in Washington State constitutes for a paid holiday.

It’s Mary’s birthday week so you can start bringing in her gifts now so that she’s not overwhelmed on her actual birthday.

Vance is also getting married in June and Tim had to express his opinion on what Vance should do instead.

I used a bathroom at Lowe's yesterday and immediately thought of Steve and how tough of a time he had figuring out the difference between the men’s and women’s restroom.

Poor Tim he’s delusional, he thinks Bill’s tape measure is his just because he borrowed it for awhile and then Bill took it back which Tim was not happy about. 

“I don’t think you should do that, it’s going to triple my work load.” Toni

Roger had the nerve to ask Tim how his softball game was from last week after I told him not to ask.

The Onion was hacked by the Syrian Electronic Army, obviously they don’t know what The Onion is….

Ryan and I started watching the HBO series “Veep” and they all talk like Roger yet the VP is just like Mary. Mary’s always asking us what’s going on in her kids lives because she doesn't know and she always has a huge entourage around her at all times.

“I have seen that you have not popped enough bubbles in your day.” Tim to Bill

Bill and I heard Roger speaking Spanish on the phone today, he must be having an affair with Penelope Cruz.

Bill is confused by our bathroom hand soap since it says it’s from the Kitchen Collection.

“Don’t talk to Toni; it’s not his break time yet.” Bill

Rumor has it that my sister has a new boyfriend already.

Actual 3D printed guns, what is this world coming to?

Rick wanted to see my tan lines today….hmm that wasn’t weird or pervey but of course it’s all Toni’s fault. 

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment