Thursday, April 11, 2013

04/11/2013


The Daily Chatter*
04/11/2013

Tim thought my yellow gloves were sexy this morning. I think I have an extra pair for him, I'll let him clean the bathroom tomorrow if it's such a turn on for him. 

“It’s the sh*ts to get old.” Tim

Bill’s going to have a pool, guess where we’re all going to be hanging out this summer. He’s going to have no privacy.

Mary said she’s surprised that Tim’s wife hasn’t divorced him.

I think Mary’s stealing commercial work from everyone around here. She’s just prettier than the rest of you guys so it’s really easy for her to steal work, you have to watch her every move because she's sneaky. 

Toni was asking his dad for advice on someone else  and Toni’s dad of course thought that meant that Toni needed advice for himself so his dad told him point blank not to mess up his relationship with Nikki. I have a feeling that if Toni didn't have Nikki in his life he would get booted out of his family.

“I’m going to be right next time.” Mary

Rick told Bill to nip it in the bud now and start telling his woman what to do. He also suggested that Bill puff out his chest a little while he’s barking the orders. I hope Rick’s wife comes to the BBQ because I’m sure she’ll be happy to tell us what he’s really like at home.

Bill thinks Damon should come with a warning label.

“Speaking of Roger, where the he$$ is Roger?”  Toni

“I don’t think I like that coming from you.” Tim to Toni    I think Toni was hitting on him this afternoon.

Somebody called Roger a dick head for not coming in today but I can’t say who otherwise Roger might not allow this guy to do his bid take offs anymore.

Tim went through an awfully long story today about one of his orders only to find out that he’s crazy, poor guy. 

*not to be construed as Gossip

1 comment:

  1. Lets don't forget April got to use her grandsons head set today on the phone.

    ReplyDelete