Monday, April 15, 2013

04/15/2013


The Daily Chatter*
04/15/2013

I couldn’t believe it Bill was here until after 5:30 on Friday only because he didn’t have a car because it was at the shop getting its new emblem. I guess we need to take the BMW emblem off his car more often.

It is going to be a busy week so if you know what’s good for you; you’ll all steer clear of me until the BBQ.

Somebody really didn’t like Roger today, they hacked his computer with something terrible and on top of it he didn’t even bother coming in today to see what happened.

Toni thinks he’s James Bond’s bastard child because he didn’t get one of the cool headsets like Bill and I did.

Ryan and I saw a nice looking guy probably my age pull into Starbucks with pants that he had hanging down to his knees but then I noticed he drove a Honda and then I automatically knew what Toni was going to be like in a few years.

Bill told Mary to die quieter today while she was choking today.

Bill was trying to rub it in that he was taking days off with tomorrow being one of them. So I guess it’s Mexican Platters, Soup and Bubble Tea all day for us around here.

The Boston Marathon is exactly why I don’t run marathon’s I don’t want to end up dead. Terrible joke I know but what a horrific story. 

Bill really needs to signal to me when I need to cover my ears and sing at the top of my lungs to avoid hearing things like where they are taking Roxanne's cats tomorrow.

I always knew there was something weird about Brad Pitt and The Onion exposed it. 








*not to be construed as Gossip




2 comments:

  1. The place we are taking the cat is a no kill shelter that will find them a good home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just said the s word. Don't you know that I freak out over anything animal related.

      Delete