Tuesday, April 16, 2013

04/16/2013


The Daily Chatter*
04/16/2013

Roger thinks he needs an attorney because we wouldn’t let him turn on his computer when the Fire Marshall’s were here today because of the racist things he had on his screen.

Rick thinks we need to hire more mature people, unlike the rest of us.

Roger thinks Bill’s on an EBJ today.

“Maybe I should read the email.” Roger

He isn’t even f*cking original, Roger about the other Joe (Frown Face) and his Facebook quote.

Roger borrowed Rick's talent today out in the warehouse. Is that what guys are calling it now?

“Do I have a reputation there or something?” Mary   I'm pretty sure Mary has a reputation every where.

Rick said he’s going to make Mary love him. Tim told him he could do that easily by selling a job.

Roger’s a miracle worker; he switched printers by just turning one on.

“I’m off to get our a$$ beat again.” Tim being hopeful

Roger claims that if he saw someone in bed with his wife he would have to shoot them. So now you’ve all been warned that Dot’s off limits. 

Of course this is going to be one of those that was way funnier in person but Ryan and I were at Costco last night and I was standing in line for food and this hommie looking black guy who worked there leans over and tells this very straight white guy in a very gay voice that he liked his hair color. The guy was caught by surprise and answered him with a very perplexed really?

Toni is such a whiner, his headset at least came with a cool bag. I told him I was going to use a Crown Royal bag for mine. 

Tim is so busted; he put his name in for a PO # with no other description. Poor Mary had to listen to my moaning and hissing (I learned that from my devil cat) all because of Tim’s PO today. 

I asked Toni if I could kill whoever has the Ford van key. He really didn't give me a clear answer, I think he's covering for someone. 

Toni thinks he has lung cancer from being in our company vans and moving them 10 feet.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment