Wednesday, April 10, 2013

04/10/2013


The Daily Chatter*
04/10/2013

Tim thinks our ant problem can be solved with Cinnamon Sticks but of course he didn’t bring any.

I was awoken in the middle of the night by Toni’s voice in my dream but luckily I didn’t find him in my bed when I woke up.

This one shocked me, I found out that in California it is legal to marry your first cousin, yikes!

Roger had a dream about me spilling stew all over our carpet and then not acknowledging that I did it and then I apparently copped an attitude when he pointed it out to me. So now he thinks I’m a weirdo. Doesn’t he know that it wouldn’t have been stew it would have been chocolate from a fountain.

Tim claims he doesn’t know who Mark Wahlberg is. He’s such a liar; I know he had one of his posters from back in the day when he was Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. Anyways all of this because Nikki thought she saw him at Nordstrom today.

Apparently Ryan and Toni wanted me to shut up last night when Serge was here.

Joe’s ready to skip the month of April and head straight into May according to his time card.

“Then there’s Mary who just does her own thing.” Tim

It’s a good thing Rick’s wife wasn’t here for the PK meeting yesterday where Shaw showed us a 100 ounce carpet that he claims that she would want for their bedroom. If he knew what was good for him he would buy her this amazing shagariffic carpet.

Roger mentioned that we all missed a great lunch today with the guys but he did say the jokes were great but pretty filthy.

Rick told us that he doesn’t like standing next to Roger and Tim because it makes him feel like a little kid.

Roger said he can five put any hole in town.

According to Mary, Tim doesn’t know what the F*ck he’s doing here.  

Tim says that it’s too much fun to work here. So is that why he wants a vacation?

Roger called Tim the bullsh*t king.

Bill “I’m leaving here in a minute.”    Why isn’t that surprising?

 “You’re a dumb a$$ just like me.”  Tim

I guess the emblem fell off Bill’s car. Does that mean it’s not a BMW anymore? Will he get a discount at the mechanics from now on?

Toni said Rick spilled “water” in his van and now his van smells like dead animals. I think that’s what Gary Ridgeway use to say. 

Garret mentioned that Bill's never here in the mornings or when he returns to the shop.  I think Garret misses Bill. I think Bill should probably schedule some bonding time with Garret. Maybe they should go clothes shopping together, that would be fun....


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment