Tuesday, April 23, 2013

04/23/2013


The Daily Chatter*
04/23/2013

Thanks to Mary, I couldn't get the Tennessee song out of my head last night.

The guys were very interested this morning in the chick fight that happened last night. Trust me Mary won.

I was on 167 this morning and saw a huge jumbled NFI logo on the back of a white Tahoe. I guess they decided to have vehicle signs again.

According to Tim “the hair is already in the butter.”

It’s really cute, Toni worries about Nikki.
  
Vance and Toni were wanting to go and drink a bottle of Jack down by the River today. I think Toni knows better than to drink in public anymore after his ticket. Besides you know what happens to people like that.


Mary's the man today, she's on fire!

Toni was really upset that Crystal didn’t come to the BBQ, I think he wanted to introduce her to his mother.  

I asked Toni for some of his crazy pictures since he brought up college and he said if it’s not on FB it doesn’t exist but I think he was lying to me.

Roger's been a great fill in for Bill while he's been on vacation, he's a natural at showing up late and texting.  


*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment