Tuesday, April 2, 2013

04/02/2013



The Daily Chatter*
04/02/2013

Somehow Roger twisted my words to say that I spent the night with Damon last night. What Roger doesn’t know is that my partying can start tomorrow night when Ryan leaves to go out of town for a funeral for his 101 year old grandmother.

“What do you want me to do with Marty?”  Toni      I’m not sure why he was asking me for gay love advice.

“I’m not heartless.” Mary

I told Matt that I was going to PRD all of this gas that Steve seems to be "stealing from the company" because he took the wrong gas cards for the wrong vans. So when the report comes back that we are getting  negative 150 mpg those are all coming off of his check.

Mary asked if Bill was talking about his relationship today and Bill said “not with you”.

It sounds like there’s some tension over Bill’s first love Siri.

Matt bejazzled one of his receipts for me today, it was very sparkly and pretty. 

Jason thinks that we are black marketing stamps around here.

Vance says he has to take medication to deal with the liberals in our office.

“I’m happier than I normally am.” Roger

I so wanted to be like Roger today for a moment and say the first thing that came to my mind but I refrained.

This is how bad Bill’s tardiness is getting to be; Mary beat him into work this morning.She told all of us to wipe the shocked look off of our faces.

Roger and Toni chaperoned Bill today at lunch. I wonder how much that pay’s?

Mary’s ruler is missing and she’s stark raving mad over it. If you stole it you better return it without her knowing.

A word of caution for the day would be “Be nice to Toni or Smoxanne will kick you’re a$$.”

Mary said that she wants to be with drunken boys out at the beach house. Kind of a strange statement but she is very distraught over her missing ruler.  

I think the guys may have done something horrible to Roger; he didn’t come back from lunch with them.

“What do I know, I have terrible judgment, I chose Dot.” Roger      What Roger meant to say is that he’s the luckiest man in the world because of Dot.

Mary’s a little cranky today or has been watching too many Housewives shows, she had the nerve to call me a Biatch.

Toni came back from lunch with a massive spot on his shirt. What the heck did he do, spill Salsa all over himself?

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment