Tuesday, April 30, 2013

04/30/2013


The Daily Chatter*
04/30/2013

I was finally able to post the installer pictures today.

Roger said he hugged a black homeless woman this morning but that’s all he could say. Is he starting something new or is the state making him do this?

Mary called today to see how Riley was doing and she’s returning home today. She said she couldn’t call earlier just in case Riley was being a pest.

Rick is the man today.

Bill really wants to open Mary’s package sitting on her desk. Never mind he found out what it was, he texted her.

Roger is now basing things on his opinion.

I needed something on the top shelf today so I asked Bill where Roxanne was at.

The new season of “Arrested Development” comes to Netflix on May 26th so now I’m going to busy on Memorial Day.

Tim’s pallet business idea fell completely to sh*t today. Yet the Asians next door are loving our pallets, I bet they know something that Tim doesn’t know or they're pulling a “Sell This House Extreme” and decorating with them.

It’s great blaming everything on Mary since she’s not here.

Steve and Cher have now hyphenated both of their names together. I hope this was only for their time cards.

Rick’s two steps beyond Roger as Roger said it himself.

“That’s not all I’m doing on the floor.” Bill    I’m just not sure what he was doing on the floor to begin with but you can ask Roger.

Everyone thinks Riley is our mascot and it was sad seeing her go home today.

Bill figured out today that Target sends someone over to his building complex to collect the carts in the morning. I told him if he pushes one of those around everywhere someone’s going to think he’s homeless, unless of course Roxanne is riding inside. 

*not to be construed as Gossip






No comments:

Post a Comment