Friday, April 5, 2013

04/05/2013


The Daily Chatter*
04/05/2013

“Unbook Joe, he’s my guy.” Tim

The guys decided they could convince Matt pretty easily to do something by just offering to give him food.

“Oh God.” Toni to Tim   Bill told him he could just call him Tim.

“I didn’t come in early to work; I came in to beat Mary.” Bill

Bill doesn’t want me defending people unless it’s him.

Tim just now realized that I’m short.

“What am I chop liver?” Toni

Bill told Toni he was the ninja guy because he always sneaks up on people.

For those of you who like “Friends” Trivia I found this link that Bill sent interesting.

I was glad to hear that Ryan was coming back early because I miss my car. Sorry honey, I miss you too.

The trainer from RFMS definitely won’t be my BFF. Today he mentioned that I should get a Voip headset and he told me to ask my kids or grand kids if they had one lying around. How freaking old do I sound?

“My father raised me right; my mother was a whole nother story.” Roger

“You don’t need to bring that up with your therapist.” Roger    What illegal thing did he do now?

The ants invaded our doughnuts on the counter last night. That brings back tragic memories of when my crazy Aunt and I went to Vegas and she brought back Krispy Kreme’s for a friend of hers when they were the craze and only had one location around here. She of course had the doughnuts in her carry-on bag and little by little the ants started coming out of the overhead compartment when we were in  flight. They were marching towards the front of the plane in a line along the overhead bins all of a while half of them were falling on us and other people and my aunt was freaked out that if we said anything that they would land and  kick us off the plane for bringing ants on board with us.  

I saw this on Facebook and thought this was kind of funny since Toni thinks he can kick this little guys a$$.



“Bill is so weird.” Mary

“He doesn’t care, he wants me out of here.” Roger

"The least they could do is leave us a shoe on a stick." Bill referring to killing the bugs around here.

“The next time you see me I’ll be wearing fish net stockings.” Roger    Good, I’ll wear mine too. 

"I don't like him anymore, take him off the BBQ." Bill about Toni leaving early today.

Just as soon as Toni left today we changed all of the plans for the BBQ,  reassigned his desk to Damon and Mary stole all of his food. 


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment